Translate

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Convention 2010

OMG!!!


What a blast!.. To go to sydney (and still be there with my beautiful daughters - Sarah and Jess)... It was amazing. I was adopted (Mascot - yes Jo.. that was you)..by some fantastic wonderful ladies... I had a wonderful time and made some new friend.. ( Rachel, Jo, Christie, Suzy and last but not least Dawn).. Thank you so much for making it just like visiting my cousins..lol.. ok family.. Once again Thank you!

As to you all... you need to join this wonderful group... start stamping and have a hoot!..
This is the new promo!... a discount (20%)for the starter pack.. whoo.. hoo...
So cheap..

Well, i do have pics to post.. but that will have to wait until i get back to Perth..

Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me such lovely comments. Have a great day
Sally.
xx