Translate

Friday, October 5, 2012

Bizzy Bec's October Challenge - Things with Wings

Wow where did the time go?

Well here at Bizzy Bec's its time for next challenge - Things with Wings.

Below is my take on the challenge...

Now I've used a lovely Magnolia image and coloured her with my copics. I've used some Bo Bunny papers in the background!
You can get Magnolia images from Bec and she currently has this season's Christmas stamps on pre-order here .

My blogging will be a bit scarce over the next couple of months as we are in the midst of moving to Victoria, this includes selling our house, packing and yep the move. Hence I've packed up 98% of my craft gear (boy - that's hard to do) and I only have a minimal stash. 

take care and I am looking forward to seeing your newly made creations. Just a gentle reminder to ensure you adhere to the rules of the challenge or you arent in the running to win a prize.

Sally
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Pretty card Sally.

    Good luck with the move, hope all goes well

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me such lovely comments. Have a great day
Sally.
xx