Translate

Friday, July 5, 2013

JULY Challenge ~ Anything Goes


G'day All
Yup its that time of the month again!!!!

 WELCOME to another Bizzy Bec's Challenge.

 The prize for this month is a
   "MEMORY BOX DIE".. (it's a surprise ..)
 donated from Bizzy Becs Online Store.....
****************************************

 Bizzy Bec's has

NEW Memory Box Xmas in July Pre-Order

Pre-Orders Will Close 11th July 2013.

plus a fabulous array of other goodies available in store.
***********************

I just love Memory Box Dies and cant get enough of them 
You should see just how many I've got... shhh dont tell anyone!

On this baby card - I've used the following supplies:
Card kit #9 (backing paper,lace & ribbon)
Magnolia Stamp
Spellbinders Oval's die
Copics

I hope you're having a crafty day
Sally
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me such lovely comments. Have a great day
Sally.
xx