Translate

Friday, June 26, 2009

I am having fun!

Since I have been confined to the house ill - what the heck... lets get crafting. I have set myself a challenge to use every stamp set that I own which is in the current catty along with the borrowed ones from Claire and Michelle.
So I will finish my challenge today then its to the photoshop and uploading. Some of the designs are from the catty (with some slight variations - as I don't have every type of ink pad,ribbon,brad etc...) Some have been CASEd from Splitcoaststampers and the others are from Claire. She is such a wonderful person and shares everything.
Here in Perth the weather is going to be miserable so I am glad to be inside..

NEWSFLASH!!!!
We are getting eggs from the girls, Lenny, Red and Jess.. I have collected two in the last three days so it looks like all the hardwork (not) is paying off!!

Well its off to play some more - have a wonderful day.
Please check back in a couple of days to take a peek at my hard work.. I was working so hard yesterday - when my hubbie rang from up north (FIFO) I thought it must have been lunch time, but Oh No.. I had worked right through lunch and it was about 1.30pm.. Whoops... ha ha ha how time flys when you are having fun!!

Love ya lots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me such lovely comments. Have a great day
Sally.
xx