Translate

Monday, August 17, 2009

Its all over

Well, the birthday (s) are over... I feel exhausted!
We had a lovely night at the Burswood - with dinner at the Atrium restaurant... Did someone mention that PINK was playing at the dome.. OMG!! there were people everywhere!

So anyways - I am back at work (sigh sigh).. and I have a workshop booked for sunday..

I thought I would show you what I made my daughters instead of the usual stock standard key!

I hope you enjoy them!



Most of the gear I used is available through Stampin Up, except for the paint and the chipboard pieces.. I had a lot of fun making these, as the girls chose their paper and then all I had to do was match the paint and ribbon. Between their name and messages I placed some card which everyone at their dinner signed and wrote lovely messages.

Have a great night.. I will post after this weeks workshop and you can have a look at what we made.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me such lovely comments. Have a great day
Sally.
xx