Translate

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Spring Mini Catalogue is HERE!!!!

Click here to view it online. Just email me at bizzi.hands@gmail.com if something takes your fancy - there are a couple of small single stamps that would be great for someone starting out.



I haven't been able to have a play as yet, as I have been working on my daughters (yep I have two) 21st birthday which is on tuesday, with most of the family arriving from the eastern states... we are on a count down - 7 sleeps to go.

I will upload the project i am working on for their birthday as soon as i have finished...
Well we are all off to the Wine and Food festival.. Might even be able to have a gander at George and Gary cooking...

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me such lovely comments. Have a great day
Sally.
xx