Translate

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Bizzy Bec's march challenge - Children/Babies

The Challenge for the month of MARCH is all about
"CHILDREN/BABIES"
theme by DT girl Kelly.
Kelly just recently had her very 1st little bub, a gorgeous little boy named "Noah" so this was such an appropriate theme for Kelly to choose.

 The prize for this month is
The prize for this month is a New Release Die from Wild Rose Studio.
 donated from Bizzy Becs Online Store......



On my card I've used Bildmarna Stamp - Baby - welcome and 
Darkroom Door Background Stamp " Chevron"

 I hope you like it and please join us in this months challenge..

Happy crafting
Sally

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card Sally, I love the cute image and pretty pearls you added.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me such lovely comments. Have a great day
Sally.
xx