Translate

Monday, February 28, 2011

Bizzy Becs blog candy winner...lol

I understand that stalking in the normal world gets you into so much trouble! LOL.. but out there in blog land .. you can see some wonderful creations, enter so many competitions and its not called stalking, but Blog Hopping..
I just love Becs creations and to win one - is fantastic.. I just wanted to say a thank you to lovely ladies who put so much time and effort into their creations and to the designers! WOW

So Yep - I won another of Bec's stamps... whooo hoo... Go and visit her shop..

Have a great day and an even better week.

Hugs
Sal

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, lucky you!

    Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/02/march-kit-preview-day.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me such lovely comments. Have a great day
Sally.
xx