Translate

Monday, May 23, 2011

A Taggy one!

Well, I was back from Melbourne and had to complete my tag for the copic class with debra so here it is!


I had some help with this one as I was away in Melbourne and typical me, left it all to the last minute - whilst driving to the train station to pick dear daughter #1, the image and final picture came into my mind..
Thanks Miss J.. creativity comes to those who leave it til the last minute (besides I have a cold!) and she even liked the pearl earring.
Oh which all wives wear in the kitchen..LOL now this strong girlie is a Kenny K girl and they have many more wonderful images - i just love this one tho!
Ribbon is a SU retired one and the papers are Kaisercraft as is the sentiment.

You can check out the other tags of our class here
and wouldn't you know i cant find a challenge to enter her into - but then I've had a couple of wines - cause ITS MY BIRTHDAY tomorra - and the DH is back up north in the morning erghhh early drive to the airport!... soo what did I get as an early birthday pressie (promise you wont laugh) the complete series of 'Murder She Wrote" how dorky am I? and Damien Leith's CD and and Rick Price CD from the boy (who got his P Plates today) celebrations all around! Oh yeah the Boy was only 19 (last week)

well best be orf to catch some TV.
Have a lovely evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me such lovely comments. Have a great day
Sally.
xx