Translate

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Happy birthday SIL

I have created a card for my SIL's 40th birthday, with limited crafty items.. Again with the help of my daughter who selected the papers for me (as I am currently staying with my parents in the middle of country victoria with no scrapbooking store in sight).

I coloured Mo's digitial pencil - 'Sugar plum fairy' with my copics, added some stickles and pearls. Distressed the edges - inked with versamark bark. Apologies for the picture, but i don't have a camera cable so it was taken with my phone camera. The background looks a bit dark, but was coloured with V000 - I think its the way the light has hit the card (sigh)..


Ohhh - nearly forgot - I am going to enter this card into Bizzy Becs October Challenge - girls and pearls.

Let me know what you think.
Have a great weekend.
Sally
ps.. back to civilisation tomorrow.. back to my craft room.. wooohoooo :)

2 comments:

  1. A very very sweet card Sally, and you managed this fab card with limited supplies as well.Your SIL is really going to love this. Now you get yourself back over here to the good old West, we miss you,xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fabulous, thank you for joining us at Bizzy Becs Challenge..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me such lovely comments. Have a great day
Sally.
xx