Translate

Monday, January 9, 2012

I'm a little Blue?

We had a little challenge with the members of our copic class - to use an image and match up the Alphabet! so I chose - this monster.. lol and asked him to feel a little Blue..


Now I know this is a bit kinda weird - but i like him! (He's from Dilly Beans)
Now on my daily blog stalking (weirder still ~ NOT) I found a little challenge to enter this guy in..
Addicted to Stamps challenge #21 - Use Blues (got that one in the bag!)

Well I have to go and finish my homework for my copic class.

Have a great night and keep crafting..

5 comments:

  1. What a great card! A 'cute' monster and the sentiment goes perfect with him! Thanks for joining us at ATSC. hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the image you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is gorgeous and happines.
    Thank you for hjoing at my blog candy.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your monster looks great in Blue and Red!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sally your card is so cute :)
    Thanks for joining us at Addicted To Stamps for our January Blues challenge, you sure did get this one in the bag :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me such lovely comments. Have a great day
Sally.
xx