Translate

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Winner , Winner, Chicken Dinner lol

HI Everyone
Now I know that you were all waiting for me to announce the winner of my birthday blog candy! Yep work got the better of me and we all know when you are stressed else where in your life - crafting gets left behind! well fingers crossed I am way behind that now!
so onto the winner..
I just wanted to say thank you to all who entered and spread the word. I had a lovely time looking at all your blogs and becoming followers.

And - just so as to let you know - I will be having a 'MOVING' candy later this year - as we will be moving back to Victoria (Aust) from Western Australia.

OK - DRUM ROLL PLEASE

and the winner is:



and that is Tania

Congratulations Tania and can you send me an email so i can get your snail mail addy.

I will have a couple of cards to post early this week - as am entering the local scrapbook stores card challenge.. please let me know what you think.

Hugs for now

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sally! Thank you for joining my Mystery Summer Treat Candy and for playing the Stampendous Stamp Hunt (you found the right item so I added a second entry for you!). Don’t forget to check back early August to see if you are the lucky winner!

    For more of the delicious crafty treats keep visiting my Blog Candy Cauldron ;-).

    Best wishes, Asia x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me such lovely comments. Have a great day
Sally.
xx