Translate

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Girl Fun


Hi Everyone,

I hope you're having a wonderful day. 
Just thought I would pop in and have a show and tell. 

Now as you know I've moved back to Victoria and am currently stalking my BFF as we have known each other for over 40 years. She has a younger family than I and so is at a different stage in life ie.. a younger mum ha ha.. 

During our weekly chats (me talking and her listening lol) She mentioned that it was her daughters birthday in a couple of weeks and she is going to have a party. 

Well of course I said - if she wants to make her party invitations.. come on over as I have some crafty gear you are welcome to use!!

 So thats what we did today! and below are some of the happy snaps of the girls working very hard on the invites and of course a picture of the finished product with the heart tags for the lolly bags as well!







so do tell me and the girls that you think the invites and tags are gorgeous!! as we all thought so..

Have a great rest of the weekend.

Hugs
Sal

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me such lovely comments. Have a great day
Sally.
xx