Translate

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

A Baby girl!

Its been early mornings here with the guys who are renovating my house.. 
We are adding two extra bedrooms, laundry, a family room and a deck to our existing tiny 3/1 house.
So every morning they are here at 7am sharp!... Talk about your early morning wake up call!!

Today its my turn to post on Bizzy Bec's Store blog - here..
You can buy all the goodies I've used to make this Baby Girl card - here at her Store..

OHHH - dont forget to use this discount!!!!
$5 Off Store Wide Voucher
Valid till 31st March 2014
For Orders over $60 (not including postage)
Use this code - FEBFIVE






I am so loving the Chevron - Darkroom door background stamp and it works perfectly with Tim Holtz distress ink - Picked Raspberry, the stamp is a Bildmarna - Welcome baby.. 

Now I have two baby cards in the stash for emergencies so to speak..
 Looking forward to seeing your cards in our current challenge - Babies/children - here... 
You still have the rest of the month to enter!!

Happy crafting 
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me such lovely comments. Have a great day
Sally.
xx