Translate

Friday, May 28, 2010

Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit for only $259!

Until JULY 31ST you will receive your Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit at a further 20% off!

Normally $324, you can now purchase your Starter Kit for $259!

• Have you ever wanted to be able to work your own hours, when it suits both YOU and your family?
• Are you simply wanting to support your own love for craft as well as that of your friends and family?
• Do you like the idea of being able to buy from yourself and receive your products delivered straight to your door at 20% off the RRP?

What I enjoy about Stampin’ Up! is that it has offered me not only the opportunity to earn an income, but the opportunity to forge friendships that I could only have discovered through the Stampin’ Up! opportunity and to have fun!!.

I am always on the lookout for those paper-crafters wanting to take their craft to the next level and I would love to work alongside of you to help you achieve those goals, whether it be a hobby income or a second family income.

With a customisable Starter Kit, the Stampin’ Up! opportunity can be tailor-made to suit you!
To learn more, contact me at bizzi.hands@gmail.com and I would love to send you further information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me such lovely comments. Have a great day
Sally.
xx