Translate

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The INKlings at Convention

I think the best part about going to Convention was that I made some new friends! I went by myself but am a part of a much larger group..
I was made so welcome that it brings tears to my eyes as I wish that I could visit with these lovely ladies more often (and this is only after two days).. They are the most wonderful ladies you would ever meet and are willing to share and have the same excitement about stamps.
Of course there was the moment when one very special lady called me the 'Mascot' lol!
I had a fantastic time and I must make mention of my wonderful hubbie and the girls as they had to amuse themselves whilst I was spending my time in another world!
So here is my Thank You to all those wonderful ladies and to my hubbie Bert..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me such lovely comments. Have a great day
Sally.
xx